Equipment for well testing:
Well test heaters are used to heat the well production after it flows out of the wellhead and prior to the separating process. For a number of reasons it becomes necessary to heat the flowing well production during well testing operations.
Indirect Heaters, consist of a large, low pressure tank which can contain a large volume of water or glycol heated by a burner (gas or diesel) in a fire tube. The fluid to be heated passes through high pressure flow tubes or coils installed in the tank and are covered by the water or glycol. The coils make several passes inside the tank to give the largest amount of surface area possible for heat transfer.
- Manufacturer: METROL, USA, 1978.
- Capacity: Max. Working Pressure ( coil): 3 46 bar, 500 000 BTU/hr
- Fluid heater: GAS (min 20 Sm3/h)
- Dimensions: Length 9500mm, Width 2600mm, Height 3300mm, Weight 7000kg.
Three-phase horizontal metering gas separator for CO2 service
BAKER-KOBE, USA 1979.
Max. Working Pressure: 103 bar
Max. total liquid (oil + water): 250 m3/day
Max. gases phase: 600 000 Sm3/day;
Floco-ITT Barton 2” for oil and water
Daniel 4” flow Computer for gas-Camco 590
Taylor 3-pen Recorder
Additional gas outlet for indirect heater 25,4mm (1”) After measuring.
Light trailer mounted wire line unit – SLU
- Engine power: 9/10 HP
- Producer: Mathey/Briggs
- Year of manufacture: 1980/2002
- Size of wire: 0,082 inch
- Max. length of wireline: 4500m
- Accessory equipment: conductor cable, wireline .082”, measuring device (m), lubricator up to w/p 400 bars, down hole tools, data acquisition systems, BOP
Wire line unit – PENGO – Real-time operation-monitoring in production wells
- Engine power: 180 HP
- Mark: AP-I
- Producer: IHC PENGO USA
- Year of manufacture: 1988
- Size of wire (cable): 7/32 inch
- Max. length of wireline: 5000m
- Operation: PT – puls test, LT – limit test