Drilling Department is part NAFTAGAS-Oilfield services, which deals with services for oil and gas drilling, well drilling and installation of equipment for these activities has many years experience working around the world.
Vertical, directional, horizontal and re-entry drilling of exploration and production oil, gas and geothermal water wells.
- Drilling fluids services
- Fishing and related services
- Window opening and whipstock
- Directional and horizontal drilling
- Running casing and tubing
- Running liner and liner hanger.
- Cementing engineering
- Equipment rental
- Water drilling department
Supervising services for:
- Drilling operations
- Drilling fluids operations
- Mechanical and electrical works
- Fishing operations
Traning and preparation for:
- Underbalanced drilling
Drilling is supported by:
- Drilling fluids department with own API laboratory
- Workshop for maintenance of tools, equipment and measuring devices
- Design projects of mechanical and electrical equipment for drilling rigs.
- Precision Drilling.
HIDROSONDA is a part of Drilling Department Enterprise engaged in exploation and production of oil, gas, ground water and geothermal energy. Drilling rigs: BBA 60-I, BBA 60-2, RB-40 Reference In its 50-year long practice, “Hidrosonda” has conducted drilling operations on more than 5000 research and exploitation wells for the various purposes, and drilled 450.000 m in total. There of 70 hydrothermal wells were drilled, 60.000 m in total, and 500 – 1600 m in depth. In addition, “Hidrosonda” entirely equipped some 30 wells and hydrothermal systems. Planing and consulting Hidro-geological and hydro-construction operations related to water supply of settlements, industry, water level reduction for construction operations, anti-pollution protection of springs, soil drainage and irrigation.
HIDROSONDA is a specialized division of the enterprise engaged in:
- planing and consulting
- driling of research & exploitation wells, water wells hydro – construction operations
- workshop screen manufacture
- workover and revitalization of the existing wells and hdm testing
Screens for Gravel pack operation
Outer diameter (mm)
Inner diameter (mm)
Wall thickness (mm)
Pipe permeability (%)
|Screen outer diameter in total|